Tag CloudCensus ABS OGP submission media Data Inquiry re-identification open data consultation PM&C CensusFail correspondence OAIC meta-data event legislation A-G data-retention women animal welfare welfare Indigenous book FOI gender survey parenting governance Hansard Australia Card health NSS disability Census Inquiry ICAC race youth military ComBank inequality refugees religion technology Parakeelia
- Contact me on Twitter @info_aus.
- If you send email to my email account (see below) from a non-ProtonMail account it will not be encrypted (unless you are using PGP).
- To get an email notification when a new article is posted to the blog click on the envelope under ‘Subscribe’ on the right hand menu & choose email. (These emails are unencrypted).
- To contact me using encrypted email you can sign up for a free ProtonMail.com account and email Rosie at ATCRA@protonmail.com. The acronym in the address stands for Accountability, Transparency & Civil Rights in Australia.
- Check out the video to find out how ProtonMail differs from regular email services.
- If you want to contact me in the most secure manner use WhatsApp
- You’ll need to contact me via a less secure option to give me your phone number
Icons made by Madebyoliver from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY